I design web sites that help people learn – about you, your business, your curriculum, or your cause. I also advise and support K12 clients with their educational technology planning, programs, and products.
My web design services include writing code, content authoring, web graphic design, user interface design (UI), user experience research (UX), and search engine optimization (SEO). I can also provide the technical support and training you need to manage your site on your own. Whether you are just beginning to build your online presence or want to refresh and redesign your web site, I would love to work with you to help you meet your goals.
As an educational technology consultant, I like to help K12 clients at any stage of their technology planning and programs. I can work with schools who are just beginning to think about technology in education, or districts who are looking to scale or improve their existing programs. I also enjoy helping edtech startups design innovative products for educators.
My edtech consulting services include:
- Assessment & strategic planning for technology in your school or district
- Curriculum & program design
- Building and managing online learning communities
- Educational technology evaluations
- Staff development and coaching
- Partnering with edtech startups to design innovative solutions for schools
I can do keynotes, webinars, workshops, or facilitate group discussions on any subject matter that I have had experience with.
Topics I have spoken about in the past include:
- how to design, implement, and sustain a successful technology plan in your district
- how and why to implement a digital portfolio in your school
- the use of social media in teaching science
- the impact of teaching web design on adolescent moral development